Special Hazard Fire Safety Systems
From new systems to existing system upgrades, our staff of certified experts will integrate the best products and offer a cost-effective solution to protect your high value asset.
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems
Healey Fire offers versatile FM-200™ and 3M™ Novec™ 1230 clean agent fire suppression systems as well as a wide array of Inert Gas fire suppression systems that provide a total flood fire protection solution to protect valuable assets in occupied areas. These gaseous agents are fast, effective, people safe and environmentally friendly and are recognized by NFPA 2001 Standards.
- FM-200, Novec-1230 & Argonite Inert Gas Agents
- Zero ozone depletion, safe for people.
Fire Alarm, Optical Flame Fire Detection and Control Systems
- Intelligent, addressable fire alarm & control panels, smoke detection, UV and IR optical flame detection, LEL and combustible gas detection, linear heat detection, pre-action sprinkler monitoring and controls.
High Sensitivity Smoke Detection / VEWFD
- Very early warning aspirating smoke detectors offer continuous air sampling. VESDA, VESDA E-Series, AirSense and AnaLASER systems protect your mission critical data.
Water Mist Fire Suppression Systems
- Water mist fire protection systems use less water to ensure less downtime with minimal damage.
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) Fire Suppression Systems
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a colorless, odorless, and chemically inert gas that is both readily available and electrically non-conductive. It is extremely effective an extinguishing fire by both lowering the level of oxygen that supports combustion and by cooling. CO2 suppression systems may be designed to deliver gas through a total flooding approach and/or local application. Carbon dioxide may be stored in either high pressure spun steel cylinders (HPCO2 suppression systems) or low pressure light wall refrigerated tanks (LPCO2 suppression systems). CO2 systems are ideal for industrial processes where flammable materials and vapors present a fire hazard.
- High and low pressure CO2, utilizing total flooding and local application fire suppression.
Industrial Explosion Suppression & Isolation System
- Fenwal IEP Technologies Explosion Protection Systems that suppress, isolate or vent combustible dust or vapor deflagrations – protecting vital facilities against explosions.
Air Sampling Smoke Detection
What is Very Early Warning Smoke Detection?
VESDA aspirating smoke detection solutions with continuous air sampling provide the earliest possible warning of an impending fire hazard. VESDA aspirating smoke detectors buy the critical time needed to investigate an alarm and initiate an appropriate response to prevent injury, property damage or business disruption. VESDA detectors have multi-level warnings and a wide range of sensitivity that does not degrade or change over time, so even minute levels of smoke can be detected before a fire has time to escalate. In addition, VESDA systems are manufactured using targeted Six Sigma techniques and ISO 9000 standards and have been certified by regulatory bodies worldwide.
Healey Fire Protection is a recognized VESDA Pro authorized dealer. A VESDA PRO is an elite, invitation only group of dealers dedicated to delivering excellence of design, installation, commissioning, service and maintenance for Xtralis detection products. Professionally trained and certified to deliver the most advanced solutions to clients that demand the best.
Looking For Fire Protection Solutions For Your Company?Contact Us